What is the Client Appreciation Program?Our CAP is designed to serve our clients and supporters and continue to add value to our clients. We serve our clients as trusted advisors at the same level as doctors and attorneys. Our goal is to help our clients utilize real estate to help them achieve their long-term personal and financial goals. Our CAP helps us keep in touch with our clients and keep them informed about what the market is doing and how they can use real estate to get further faster in life. Who is it for?
1. Anyone interested in being kept up to date on what is happening in the Real Estate Market.
2. Anyone who has bought or sold a home with the TanyaHomes Team. 3. Anyone who has referred someone else that they know or trust to us for real estate services. 4. Those who consider the TanyaHomes Team to be their trusted real estate advisors or who lives in another area or state and are looking to partner with a realtor who will serve as their trusted advisor for their real estate.What is included: Our CAP is focused on adding value. We hold events throughout the year as well as send valuable information to our members. Here is a list of some of what is included:
- Invitations to our free annual Client Appreciation event and other events we host during the year
- Invitation to our annual Charity Events
- Free buyer & seller consultations
- Free home market evaluations by request
- Monthly Market Update email newsletter
- Access to our list of Trusted Professionals such as Handymen, Roofers, Lenders, Attorneys and Accountants